The Average Day


Hello Guys, Elaine is back~
So school is still going on and another week has passed. Time really flies with the homework and school! New Zealand is slowly being seeped by winter and soon the days will be full of gloomy weather.

Gloom weather during the week
I miss the free days already. Calculus us being a pain
I haven't had a chance to go out lately at all with the work load. I just feel like I'm complaining in this post but there really isn't much today. I am up to part III of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and it is really a good book however I did find the start of the book a bit boring. I'm glad I kept reading. I hope to see the movie soon.

An interesting quote that lead to many pondering thoughts. 
I also made some random purchases the other day and here are some of my favourites:

A funny little gift book that I picked up for some laughter. 


Slowly growing a rings obsession
A gift from a friend. <3 
This Saturday is Valentine's Day and as every year there is no plan for me #ForeverAlone. I shall soak up some vitamin D from the sun and enjoy the weather until its gone away till the end of the year. 


Sunny Weather don't leave us. 
Happy Valentines <3 
Have a good day and till the next post!

-AsianElaine

No comments:

Post a Comment