Late Night Walks





So last night I decided to go out for a walk as I found myself that I rarely do so anymore. I was nice to take in the fresh air and look around rather than be at home looking at my computer screen. Sadly, however, the weather was cloudy which blocked most of the sunset . But was lucky enough to capture some of its vibrant colours which my phone didn't capture all its beauty. 


The sunset was worth the walk even it was cloudy 



By the time it got dark I headed home and founding out that I have in total of five mosquito bites around my ankles which is going to annoying once at school. Hope they would be gone soon. 

-Asianelaine

19 comments:

  1. The place is really beautiful

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the first pic!! wahh~ especially with the calm and cool colour combination. And I'm glad that you experienced all the beauty by yourself hehe~

    A C Y H O Z - blog

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me and let me know and I will follow you back sweetheart! ❤ Waiting for your reply.
    Love always,
    monikaozdoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great pictures, beautiful sunset!

    http://v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...stunning!
    Absolutely beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. going on walks alone is nice and calming! cool photos! thanks for visiting my blog!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the clouds make the sunset even more beautiful. It looks like an absolute dream. This totally makes me want to do this more. Although, where I live, all I'd really see is a a bunch of grey buildings and pavement.. haha! Oh well. Great post!

    brilliantriots.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that sucks :/ actually putting the clouds into thought the sunset does look more prettier :3

      Delete
  9. the scenery looks amazing !!

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete